Application of Stipol – AF by coating (brush or roller):
- Stipol – AF should be mixed thoroughly before use; either by hand with a suitable tool or with an electric mixer at low speed (in the case of a very dense structure, up to 50 ml of water per 1 kg of Stipol – AF may be added to create a suitable lubricating structure of the coating when mixing
- The appropriate working air temperature shall be a minimum of 5 degrees Celsius.
- Apply the first coat of Stipol – AF to the dry or damp surface of the log/sawn timber end grain using a brush or a roller.
- The amount of coating to be applied on the first application should be approx. 300-400 g/m2 of the end grain.
- After application of the coating, drying shall take 2-6 hours (depending on the season and weather conditions) at temperatures above 5 degrees Celsius.
- After adequate drying, a second application of Stipol – AF shall be applied, at a rate of 200-300 g/m2 of the end grain.
- The final drying and curing time of Stipol AF is estimated at 12-24 hours.
For any further instructions and advice, we are available weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. on 080 1202
or 01 2800571
, lor you can send us an email to email@example.com