At Silvaprodukt d.o.o. we respect your privacy and will use your personal data only for the purposes stated. We will carefully protect your personal data in accordance with the legislation governing the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act – ZVOP-1) as well as the rules on the protection of personal data.
1. General information
You can regularly check this website for any changes related to the protection of your personal data.
V Podjetju Silvaprodukt d.o.o. in še posebej na naši spletni trgovini www.silvaprodukt.si spoštujemo vašo zasebnost ter varujemo vaše podatke. Ta politika velja za vse uporabnike spletnega mesta.
We operate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and, since the publication of this Policy, with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy may be amended or modified at any time without warning or notice. By using the Website after a change to this Policy, the User confirms that he/she accepts the changes.
2. Data controller
The controller of the personal data processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Rules is Silvaprodukt d.o.o., Dolenjska cesta 42, 1000 Ljubljana, VAT ID number: SI73253782, registration number: 5041716000.
3. Forms of cooperation
You can use our services as
- an unregistered user (in this case, with your consent, we will collect data through cookies when you visit our websites in order to provide better functionality and user experience, security, to count the number of users on the website and to ensure the smooth operation of the websites)
- a user of the online enquiry form (by providing basic information about you, you will enable us to answer your question or make your enquiry in the most detailed and professional way possible).
- a registered user, customer (this will enable and facilitate your online purchases on our website). You can modify this information at any time in your online profile on our website, and you can also request its deletion from our database at any time.
4. Data collection and data processing when visiting the website
When you visit and use our website only for the purpose of obtaining information, i.e., you do not provide us with your data via specific entry points (enquiry, purchase, contact form), we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. This data is technically necessary for the display of the website and to ensure its stability and security. We pass on certain collected data to external service providers or contractors for processing in accordance with the required purposes (for the display of the website and the layout of its content) and legislation.
In addition to the information mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit and use our website. Cookies are small text files that your browser places on your device to store certain information. The next time you visit our website on the same device, the information stored in the cookies is sent to our website (“own cookies”) or to another website to which the cookie belongs (“other cookies”). The information stored and returned to you is used by the specific website to recognise that you have already accessed and visited that website in the browser you are using on your device. We use this information to design and display the website in an optimal way according to your taste. In this respect, only the cookie is recognised on your device. Outside of this context, your personal data will only be stored with your explicit consent or if it is strictly necessary to enable you to use the services available to you and which you access.
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses a special form of cookie which is stored on your computer and which enables an analysis of your use of the website. The information collected by the cookie about your use of the website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
4.2 Data we collect about our registered users and customers:
- Identity data: first name, last name, email address and password, which is encrypted and known only to the user (even we don’t know it). If you have registered via any social network (Facebook, Google, etc.), your identity data may also include the username you use on that social network. The identity data of business users also includes the name of the company and the tax number or VAT number. We also store the VAT number for natural persons who are VAT-registered. You can view and edit this information via the menu in your profile.
- Contact details: delivery addresses, billing address and telephone number. You can view and edit this information via the menu in your profile.
- Financial data: we do not store your credit card details. We only share this information with your credit card issuer. The same applies to other similar forms of online payment.
- Purchase and payment data: we store all your order and payment data, including cancellations, order returns. You can view and edit this information via the menu in your profile.
- Information related to your usage and profile: last product views, pending orders, frequency of visits to each department, frequent purchases, communication with us via the Questions & Answers section, selected departments, and comments and reviews of our offers. You can view and edit this information via the menu in your profile on our website.
- Technical data: to ensure security and verifiability, IP addresses, operating system, browser, operating system, the location of your device, the type of device you use to access our site, etc. are also collected. When you visit via cookies, we also collect data with your consent to provide better functionality and user experience, security, to count the number of users on the website and to ensure the smooth operation of the website. A session cookie is assigned to each user at the start of their visit to identify and track their shopping basket. Silvaprodukt d.o.o. may also store other cookies on the user’s computer, such as the user’s identification number in encrypted form (to identify the user on the next visit) and cookies from Google Analytics (analysis of visits to the website), Facebook, … Session cookies are only stored in the server’s memory for the duration of the visit and are deleted after one hour of inactivity, while permanent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer for 2 years, after which they become inactive.
Any personal data you provide to us via the website (an enquiry, an online purchase or a completed contact form) will be treated confidentially and used for the purposes for which you provided it. If there is a need to further process your data for another purpose, we will inform you in advance and ask for your consent.
You may visit the website www.silvaprodukt.si without providing any personal data. Providing personal data is only necessary if you are submitting your enquiry, making an online purchase or contacting us via the contact form.
The provider will not pass on the collected data to third parties unless there is a legal basis for doing so (e.g., requests from courts or other authorities, etc.).
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Provider may entrust individual tasks relating to the collected data to third parties (contract processors). Third parties may process the entrusted data only within the limits of the provider’s authorisation and in accordance with the purposes of the use of the data.
4.2 How we collect your personal data:
We collect your personal data in a number of ways, including:
- when you register as a user of our website;
- when you place an order;
- when you cancel an order;
- when you subscribe to any of our notifications;
- with prize games;
- when you browse our content;
- when you post a question, comment or review about any of our products;
- when you send us a different question, a request for a complaint, return a product, …;
- when you communicate with us via social networks;
- from other sources (for example: your ability to purchase on credit is provided to us by your credit provider; whether your credit or debit card is valid and can be used to pay for an order with us is provided to us by your credit card issuer).
Technical data is collected automatically.
Google, Facebook and other social networks and advertising agencies provide us with the data for which you have given them permission to do so.
4.3 Processing of your personal data
We collect data on registered users and customers and purchases for:
- ensuring we comply with our legal obligations (for example, to keep financial and accounting records);
- carrying out your orders;
- customer profiling, which allows us to display offers on the website that are more relevant to the needs of each individual customer;
- allocation of any benefits;
- business analysis, planning, monitoring of statistics, customer and visitor behaviour, etc., where the data used is anonymised.
The terms and conditions of participation in each prize game, the processing of data and the publication of winners are set out separately in each prize game.
We will use the questions you submit to us via the contact forms or email addresses published on the Website solely to resolve the problem or to prepare an answer to the question.
For participation in surveys, publication of your comments, questions and ratings, etc.
If you communicate with us via any social network, we may also use your data to send you marketing messages via the same social network in accordance with the terms and permissions you have given to the social network operator.
4.4 Who has access to your personal data?
In addition to us, your personal data may also be used by our trusted partners necessary for our performance, in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation:
- we provide delivery services with the data they need to transport and deliver your order;
- if your order includes products that are in stock with the supplier, we provide the supplier with the data needed to prepare the shipment, including your delivery address and the contents of the order;
- to suppliers if you are handling complaints or issues that require their cooperation through us;
- payment providers (for example, Bankart, Paypal, Mastercard, credit providers);
- authorised institutions, if required by law (court, etc.);
- with your consent, we share your data via cookies with Google, Facebook and other social networks.
All partners who have access to personal data are obliged to handle personal data carefully and in accordance with the law. We only provide them with data that are necessary for the successful execution of an order, sales process or other activity.
Under no circumstances will your data be passed on to unauthorised third parties.
4.5 Storage periods for personal data
We will store and process your personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes of the processing and for as long as necessary for the completion of the activities ordered or agreed, and thereafter within the limitation periods for the obligations that may arise from the processing of such personal data, in particular where the processing of personal data is necessary in the context of the conclusion or performance of a contract.
Data obtained on the basis of consent are stored until revocation.
In cases where the retention period for personal data is prescribed by law, we shall retain the data in accordance with the legal requirement.
- Social media plugins
We use the Facebook social media plugin on our websites. The plugin is marked with the Facebook logo.
- YouTube videos
We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be streamed directly on our website. All videos are included in ‘extended data protection mode’, which means that no information about you as a user will be passed to YouTube unless you click on the videos to start playing. Only when you play the videos certain data will be transmitted to YouTube. We have no influence on this data transmission.
5. Ensuring safety
We use a number of security protection systems on our websites to ensure adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unauthorised alteration or misuse of data. We use SSL technology for all personal data transmissions, which ensures that all information is encrypted.
Only authorised persons (employees, contractors) with a username and password have access to the personal data collected.
Please help us to protect your personal data by ensuring the security of your username and password yourself.
6. Data subject rights
As the data subject of the personal data to be processed, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data, which are set out in Article 15 et seq. of the GDPR:
- right to information;
- right to rectification and erasure;
- right to restriction to processing;
- right to data transferability; and
- right to objection.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Ljubljana, 23 November 2021