Wood protection by vacuum-pressure impregnation
Vacuum-pressure impregnation is a primary wood protection process, in which we achieve the deepest possible penetration and a maximum uptake of the primary preservative into the wood. This process protects wood intended to be exposed to the most severe conditions and uses.
- Primary protection
- External surfaces
- Wooden surfaces
- For wood exposed to the most severe conditions
PROVEN friendly to the environment
We guarantee 3x LONGER life for wood
1x and permanently protected, WITHOUT RENEWING
SEVERAL DECADES of testing products
Why vacuum pressure implosion?
If the wood is in constant contact with running water, soil or even seawater*, it is necessary that the process of wood protection is carried out by experts. In these cases, only special equipment with vacuum-pressure impregnation can provide sufficiently effective protection against wood pests.
* The sea is the most demanding form of wood exposure, so the protection process must be adapted for this purpose .
Purposes of use
Vacuum-pressure impregnation of wood is thus mainly used for wood whose intended uses are:
- vineyard poles,
- wooden pavings,
- wooden terraces,
- shingles (wooden roofing),
- piles in seawater and piers*,
- wooden bridges,
- all kinds of wooden fences in direct contact with the soil
- all load-bearing elements of wooden structures exposed to precipitation and/or running water.